33 Lombard St
- Located at Adelaide and Church in downtown Toronto.
- Residents will enter the condo through a parkette off Lombard St. Spire is narrow 45 storey glass tower. 9 ft ceiling., balcony.
- Builder: Context Developments
- Ocupancy: Jan 2007 (completed)
- Spire is located opposite the historic St. James Cathedral and a heartbeat from the architectural legacy of turn-of-the century Old Toronto.
- Spire is 45-stories of glass and steel reflecting the sky, the surrounding parks, urban buildings and of course, the magnificent gothic spire of St. James.
- The neighborhood has a traditional Toronto ambience, combining the business towers of nearby Bay Street, but closer yet to the historic St. Lawrence Market and Distillery districts.
- Nearby are delightful shopping venues and restauraunts that cluster the historic St. Lawrence Market.
- Spire is the manifestation of living. Seamless, contemporary, unencumbered lifespaces with views that stretch beyond your imagination, amenities that are peerless, balconies with every suite and exceptional finishes.
- Amenities: 24hr concierge, Sauna & spa, Fitness room, Rooftop garden, Guest suites, Yoga / aerobic room, Board room, Multi-purpose room.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.