Yorktown on the Park
The Yorktown on the Park
222 The Esplanade
- Located on the Park in Toronto’s St. Lawrence/Distillery district, Yorktown is a 12 storie high condominium with 350 units situated around a courtyard.
- Pet friendly, it is next door to the Community Centre, has a sauna, rec room, exercise room and rooftop garden, 24 hr security and 3 rental guest suites for your visitors. It is also just steps from the areas mentioned above making it convenient for your shopping and entertainment needs.
- Two story penthouse units are available with green house windows, balconies and wood burning fireplaces. These are great condos for those wanting larger units at more reasonable prices.
- Yorktown on The Park is a terrific, well-run condominium building at 222 The Esplanade that offers a low-maintenace lifestyle in a very tight-knit community. It is definitely our idea of some of the best of urban condo living!
- Yorktown On The Park was built at the very tail-end of the 1980’s and was registered in late 1991-early 1992. There are approximately 350 suites on twelve floors. The building is actually in the shape of a U with the west side of the U along Princess and the bottom of the U along The Esplanade.
- There are six main styles/sizes of suites plus a couple of other sizes with just a few units in the building.
- All suite sizes are per the original builder’s sizing. There are several other unit designs but these are the ones which make up the bulk of the suites.This well-managed building has a great reserve fund and is kept up quite well. Some of the common elements were renovated in the past few years, including the elegant hallways.
- Amenities : 24 hours security guard on duty ;a beautiful rooftop garden;guest suites; party room ; Gym; Party room; Whirlpool; Sauna
- Price range of suites:building has suite mix of one and two bedroom large suites.
- The most common suite designs arethe 542 sf 1-bedroom plus solarium, 629 sq.ft 2-level penthouse one-bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, a full width balcony and a wood fireplace
- the 2-bedroom 1-bathroom 788 sf 2-level penthouse suites… again with floor-to-ceiling windows, a full width balcony and a wood fireplace
- the 2-bedroom 1-bathroom 814 sf units with the bedrooms split on either side of the central solarium… this is a terrific design if you’re sharing with someone or want a quiet office or kid’s space
the 2-bedroom 1.5 bath 930 sf outside corner suites… lots of windows and great light (they all face south-east or south-west)
- the 2-bedroom 2 bath 989 sf inside corner suites… large solarium and a kitchen large enough for a small table. The view is overlooking the courtyard greenery and is very quiet
One bed room price range from: $150,000 – $200,000, and rents from $ 1200 – $1400
Two Bed room price range from: $200,000 – $250,000, and rents from $1,650 – $1900
Penthouse price range from: $300,000 and above.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.