Murano North Tower
Murano – North Tower
879 Bay St
- Developler: H&R / LANTERRA DEVELOPMENTS
- Starting Price: from $239,000
- Murano Condominium is a complex of 2 towers rising from a 2-story podium featuring recreational amenities above retail shopping.
- The architectural elegance of Murano is a fusion of simplicity and design, advanced building technology and most of all, the inspiration of the Legendary glassworks located in Italy.
- Designed by Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance, one of the worlds leading architectural firms, Murano will consist of two soaring towers rising from a 2-storey podium structure featuring recreational amenities above a collection of ground floor retail stores. The North Tower is a 35-storey building of glass and metal that is already completed.
- Centrally located at 825 Bay Street, just north of College, Murano Condominium is close to the TTC, Yonge Street and walking distance to the Financial, Theatre, Fashion, Hospital and Research, Entertainment and Art and Design Districts.
- BUILDING AMENITIES
24-hour concierge, guest suites, media room, 10,000 s.f. Club Murano fitness centre with spa and leisure retreat, running track, landscaped lounging area, board room, indoor pool alongside showers and whirlpool with retractable roof, billiard room and party room with a wet bar.
- SUITE FEATURE:
Exterior glass sliding doors, solid core entry door, choice of engineered veneer hardwood, mirrored slider on closet doors, Scavolini cabinetry in kitchen, choice of laminate countertops and glass mosaic backsplash in kitchen, six brand name appliances, contemporary marble vanity and luxurious 5′ soaker tub in bathroom.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.