Tower I: 717 Bay
Tower II: 711 Bay
Tower III: 44 Gerrard
- The Liberties is at the utmost central location in the downtown core, right beside the New Residences of College Park.
- The Liberties consists of three towers 717 Bay street – Tower I, 711 Bay Street – Tower II, and 44 Gerrard Street – TowerIII. All the three buildings share the faciliteis.
- The building is one of the few in the area which have Suites with Terraces larger than 300 square feet.
- The Liberties has recently undergone major renovations which have provided for a modern, chic look. Boasting a New York style Lobby with two entrances to each tower and a security gatehouse located right in the centre of the three towers. With just minutes away from the Eaton Centre, China Town, hospitals, Ryerson University, U of T, and Dundas Square, you are right in the middle of the action. To add to the convenience of living at the Liberties, there is a 24-Hour On-site grocery shop, 24Hr. Shopper’s Drug Mart and Dominion right across the street and the TTC is right outside the front door.
- Apartments range from 500 sq.ft to 1440 sq.ft. stuido, 1 Bedroom + den or solarium, 2 bedroom plus den or solariums. The building has underground parking.
- Price range: Studios selling at price range of $170K – 230K and Rentals from: $1,200 – $1,450.
One Bed room apartments selling at a price range of: $230K – $300K, and Rentals from $1,450 – $1,800
Two Bed rooms apartments are selling at a price range of $350K – $450K and Rentals from: $2,000 – $2500
- AMENITIES: exercise room, aerobic studio, party room, whirlpool, indoor swimming pool, 3 saunas, billiard room, indoor running track, 24 hour security and concierge, video room with large screen TV, hobby rooms, 2 patio roof gardens, Roof top BBQs and much more.
- MIX OF SUITES: The Liberties has Studios, Junior One Bedrooms, One Bedrooms and Two Bedroom suites plus a den. The suites range in size from 500 to 1400 square feet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.