Gibson Square Condos
Gibson Square condos
5170 Yoge Street, Toronto M2N 5P6.
Gibson Square Condos:
- Gibson Square condos in North York is a project by Menkes at 5170 Yonge Street, Toronto M2N 5P6.
- Main Intersection: Yonge & Park Home
- Builder: Menkes
- Building Size: 42 storey with 441 units
- Unit Size: between 581 to 1014 sq.ft
- It is comprised of 2 residential towers 410 ft. tall and with 45 floors each.
- Gibson Square Condo in North York, Toronto – Best Prices.
- Gibson Square will have two residential towers respectively.
- When you feel the urge to truly explore, Gibson Square is directly connected to the North York City Centre subway, providing easy access to wherever your spirit takes you.
- Building Feature 24-hour Concierge; 8 ft & 9 ceilings, 20,000 sq.ft.
- Gibson Sq club in North York features a State-of-the-Art Recreation Centre including an Indoor Swimming Pool with access to an Outdoor Terrace, Weight & Cardio area, Yoga & Aerobics area, His and Hers saunas and change rooms, 2 Party Rooms featuring catering kitchen & bar with walk-out to a landscaped rooftop garden, Theatre Room, Games Room, Mah Jong and Bridge Room and 2 Guest Suites.
- Gibson Square condominium towers are located between Finch and Sheppard at the corner of Yonge St. and Park Home Avenue. One of the towers is on the parking lot between the front of Gibson House and Yonge Street and the other one is on the park to the south.
- Explore Gibson Square condos standing tall above the city and directly connected to the North York City Centre subway. Adjacent to the site of the historic Gibson House Museum (built in 1851) and park, at the very heart of the city center, Gibson Square condos introduce a landmark presence on the city skyline and North York’s most desirable condominium address.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.